- Order your material by May 1 to receive material before school is out for the summer.
- Order by June 15 to insure receipt of material before school opens in the fall.
- Use later supplemental orders to fill in minor shortages.
- Put a person's name on the order in the attention field, so that if there are questions on an order we can reach the correct person.
- Place your orders as you wish to receive them. If you want large shipments, order all materials on one requisition, or if you wish to receive one teacher's order per shipment, place the order by teacher.
- Put your own identifying number or name in the note field so that you have something on each package label to match your order and to match the Requisition number assigned by the Department of Education.
- Please notify the person receiving and signing for the order to count all cartons and note on the freight bill if any cartons are damaged or short, so that we can quickly replace any materials damaged or lost in transit. If the driver refuses to stay until you have accounted for all materials, note that on the bill of lading and call us so that we may make sure this doesn't happen again. If you receive a pallet of material, please also note on the bill if the film wrap was open. We place the claims against the freight companies for you so please help us by using the above receiving procedures.
- If you do not receive material in a timely manner, please call the depository to check on your material as it may be lost in transit.